- This event has passed.
January 29 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Founders Network Vancouver Pitch Competition
Join startup founders and investors for Founders Network’s Vancouver Pitch Competition! In partnership with Microsoft for Startups, Founders Network is celebrating its Vancouver Chapter with a Pitch Competition featuring a panel of experts from the local startup ecosystem, and a guest VC from Silicon Valley!
How it Works
– 5 founders will be selected to pitch
– Each pitch will be 5 minutes, include slides, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A
– The winner will receive $2,500 value Membership to FN, and up to $120K in Azure credits through Microsoft’s Startup Program.
Who Should Attend
Founders Network creates intimate, founder-only events regularly in Vancouver. This event is designed to bring tech founders together to learn from one another’s pitch, receive valuable insights from VCs, and share their stories. We value authenticity, humility, reciprocity and inclusivity and strive to reflect these values in both our events and the founders and VCs selected to attend.
Why You Should RSVP
Founding a company is a grind and can often feel like a lonely journey. We want to fix that. If you’re looking to build a network of founders to support and guide you on your journey to success, sign up for the event and experience the benefits of Founders Network.
Panelists (In Progress)
– 4:00pm – 4:30pm || Arrive, settle in, and network
– 4:30pm – 4:45pm || Opening Remarks
– 4:45pm – 6:00pm || Pitch Competition
– 6:00pm – 6:45pm || Networking
– 6:45pm – 7:00pm || Closing remarks, goodbyes
This event is for full-time tech founders only. We vet each attendee carefully, so please only RSVP if you are a full-time tech founder or investor.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Grow, Build and Connect with Microsoft for Startups
Briana manages Founders Network’s community of 600+ tech founders.