Congratulations to our new cohort of fn members for completing their orientation!
We would like to take the time to highlight this group’s impressive experience and credentials. Our new cohort includes founders from New Zealand, Australia, China, Spain, Israel and across the US and Silicon Valley. They are mentors for TechStars, 500 Startups, and the Thiel Fellowship. They are serial entrepreneurs, LP’s and angel investors, incubator owners, business developers and graduates of UC Berkeley, Brown, Stanford and Harvard.
Pictured from top left:
- Micah Baldwin, CEO of Graphic.ly
- Aish Fenton, co-founder of vWorkApp
- Arjun Arora, founder of ReTargeter
- Justin Parfitt, founder of HeyLets
- Jesse Maddox, founder of TripLingo
- Bennett Thuener, CFO of Digg
- Wei Liu, founder of stealth mode multi touch startup
- Eneko Knorr, founder of Ludei.com
- David Kuoch, founder of HolisticMD
- Luke Lightning, founder of MogulDex
- Uri Pomerantz, founder of Bright Frontier Financial
With this new addition to the fn team, its hard not to be excited to be part of Founders Network.Congratulations again and welcome to fn!
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.