September 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDTFree - $10.00
Founders Network Chicago Pitch Competition
Join startup founders and investors for Founders Network’s Chicago Launch! In partnership with Microsoft for Startups, and StackPath, Founders Network is opening up its Chicago Chapter with a Pitch Competition featuring a panel of experts from the local startup ecosystem.
How it Works
– 5 founders will be selected to pitch
– Each pitch will be 5 minutes, include slides, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
– The winner will receive: $2,500 value Membership to FN, up to $120K in Azure credits through Microsoft’s Startup Program, and $24K in CDN, WAF and DNS credits through StackPath’s Propel Program.
– 5:00pm – 5:30pm || Arrive, settle in, and network
– 5:30pm – 5:45pm || Opening Remarks
– 5:45pm – 6:45pm || Pitch Competition
– 6:45pm – 7:45pm || Structured Networking by Sector
– 7:45pm – 8:00pm || Closing remarks, goodbyes
This event is for full time tech founders only. We vet each attendee carefully, so please only RSVP if you are a full time tech founder, or investor.
Thanks to our Sponsors