- This event has passed.
September 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
Founders Network Chicago Pitch Competition
Join startup founders and investors for Founders Network’s Chicago Launch! In partnership with Microsoft for Startups, StackPath, and Winestyr, Founders Network is opening up its Chicago Chapter with a Pitch Competition featuring a panel of experts from the local startup ecosystem.
Pitch Applications are Currently Closed
How it Works
– 5 founders will be selected to pitch
– Each pitch will be 5 minutes, include slides, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
– The winner will receive $2,500 value Membership to FN, up to $120K in Azure credits through Microsoft’s Startup Program, $24K in CDN, WAF and DNS credits through StackPath’s Propel Program, and 2 free months of Part-Time Membership to Deskpass ($198 value).
– 5:00pm – 5:30pm || Arrive, settle in, and network
– 5:30pm – 5:45pm || Opening Remarks
– 5:45pm – 6:45pm || Pitch Competition
– 6:45pm – 7:45pm || Structured Networking by Sector
– 7:45pm – 8:00pm || Closing remarks, goodbyes
This event is for full-time tech founders only. We vet each attendee carefully, so please only RSVP if you are a full-time tech founder or investor.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Grow, Build and Connect with Microsoft for Startups
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.