Check out Founders Network members making headlines in this week’s member news roundup. Founders Network offers peer mentorship for over 300 tech startup founders. To learn more about FN, please visit www.foundersnetwork.com.
1. Marc Hoag announced the launch of Venturocket. Venturocket is a marketplace where job seekers bid on their skills to compete for job opportunities and employers cherry-pick the.
2. Ty Walrod of Brightfunds announced the launch the employee giving program. Brightfunds is the trusted place for nonprofit giving to the most effective charities in the world.
3. Josh Krammes and Andy Mui announced the acquisition of Softlayer by IBM. Softlayer provides on-demand IT infrastructure, dedicated servers and cloud resources.
4. Mihir Naware of PhiSix Fashion Labs was featured in RightStartups. PhiSix Fashion Labs is a Bay Area company focused on developing 3-D visualization and simulation technologies to drive the growth of the online apparel retail industry.
5. Michael Moran of Graphdat announced the launch of the new feature Smart Alarms. Graphdat is the only tool for node.js that lets you see where your application is slow, and how to make it faster.
If you are interested in learning more about our approval process, please click here.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.