We are proud to introduce our November ’12 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically.
viagra canadae=”Hisham Anwar” src=”http://www.blog.foundersnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HishamAnwar.jpg” alt=”Hisham Anwar, ” width=”150″ height=”150″ />1. Hisham Anwar, Co-Founder and CTO of BrightBytes. BrightBytes delivers tools and services that measure the impact of technology use on learning. BrightBytes is based in Millbrae, California.
2. Cody Caughlan, Co-Founder of Vinosmith. Vinosmith is web and mobile-based software for managing all of your sales information, integrating the sales, and administration of your organization. Vinosmith is based in San Francisco, CA.
4. Bryan Cupps. Brian’s startup is in stealth, it will focus on enterprise mobile security, data chain of custody tracking and a user policy based productivity suite that resides inside of a Content Storage Unit (CSU) or “Super Sandbox”. Brain is based in Aptos, California.
6. Nick Fassler, Founder and CEO of Thrively. Thrively makes it extremely simple to give or request feedback from anyone with an email address (aka GetSatisfaction for individuals). Thrively is based out of San Francisco, CA.
8. David Hecht, Founder of AppFrontier. AppFrontier provides Salesforce implementation, analytics, and apps to optimize your inbound sales and marketing. AppFrontier is based out of San Francisco, CA.
9. Aaron Hinde, COO of LifeAID Beverage Co. LifeAID Beverage Co manufactures healthy, effective and tasty avocation specific drinks w/ high targeted supplement counts. LifeAID Beverage Co is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
10. Natasa Lekic, Founder of Zoomoh. Zoomoh expands children’s creativity by giving them a magical dimension to storytelling. They draw, narrate a story, and zoom into their story to create a miniature drawing within. Zoomoh is based in New York, NY.
12. Orion Melehan, President and CEO of LifeAID Beverage Co. LifeAID Beverage Co manufactures healthy, effective and tasty avocation specific drinks w/ high targeted supplement counts. LifeAID Beverage Co is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
17. Tejal Shah, Founder of KidAdmit, Inc. KidAdmit is an easy and efficient way to apply to multiple preschools online and helps you manage the preschool admission process by keeping you on top of important admission dates and deadlines. KidAdmit is based out of San Francisco, CA.
19. Theodore Summe, Founder/CEO at Discover.ly. Discover.ly lets you see your entire social graph to discover when someone you’re connected to can help you, turning the “time waste” of social media into a “time save”. Discover.ly is based in San Francisco, CA.
21. Allen Tsai, Founder and CEO of Ekata Systems, Inc. Ekata Systems builds applications that make “social” more personal and engaging. Ekata Systems first product is Tapestry, a synchronized photo show-and-tell app that allows you to share your photographic memories with friends/family “close” to you, in real time. Ekata Systems is based out of Sunnyvale, CA.
With the addition of the November Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 237 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members.