Check out Founders Network members making headlines in this week’s member news roundup. Founders Network offers peer mentorship for over 300 tech startup founders. To learn more about FN, please visit www.foundersnetwork.com.
1. We want to wish Micah Baldwin of Graphicly congratulations for raising $300,000 using MicroVentures P2P Funding Platform. Graphicly is where the story goes to get seen. Upload and enhance your visual stories, then distribute them to the Kindle, iOS, NOOK, Facebook, Web and more.
2. Congratulations to Samar Birwadker of Good.Co on the rebranding of Good.co and launch of their private beta. Good.Co has decoded the science behind workplace happiness. Discover your unique strengths, thrive in your job or find one that lets you shine.
3. We are really excited for Mat Ellis of Cloudability for winning “Startup of the Year” at Technology Association of Oregon. Cloudability is the first and only financial management tool for monitoring and analyzing every cloud expense across any organization.
4. Congratulations to Nitin Pachisia on the launch of Trymbl this week. Trymbl is a new and exciting way to discover, try and buy beauty and baby care products. It is a personalized and convenient online shopping, with store-like experience.
5. John Canfield of Nimbler announced that Nimbler SF is now live. Nimbler SF is a free app for iPhones that gives real-time transit and bike directions for San Francisco.
6. We would like to congratulate Andrew Boos on the launch of Appfuel’s new website. Appfuel is simplified promotion and earnings from your app.
7. Oscar Pedroso of GradFly launches an online portfolio platform to let high school students showcase and explore technical projects. GradFly helps students build an online portfolio by highlighting their exciting experiences, inventions, and projects in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
8. Congratulations to Mike Galarza of Entryless on the release of limited private offering of it’s accounts payable as a service on GetApp and earning top ratings. Entryless enables companies to import any style or type of bill into the cloud accounting systems accurately and efficiently.
9. Lumeo founder Brian McDonough launched his online video education platform. Lumeo is starting in the creative space, initially teaching photographic and filmmaking techniques. At launch there are just five videos available, including an intro guide to taking better photos, and specific skill instruction on no flash photography, one light photography, surf photography, and short filmmaking.
To apply to become a part of Founders Network, contact us today!
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.