- Rafael Jimenez (December ’14 Cohort), Founder of Seenapse, launched a new version (NewCo)
- Solomon Hykes (September ’12 Cohort), Founder of Docker, partnered with Hewlitt Packard Enterprise (TechRepublic)
- Susan Bratton (May ’15 Cohort), Founder of Savor Health, was featured in the New York Post (New York Post)
- Diego Villarreal Meyer (August ’14 Cohort), Founder of Banter, was featured and voted 7th on ProductHunt (ProductHunt)
- Evan Kuo (April ’11 Cohort), Founder of Pythagoras Pizza, aided in the early adoption of UberRUSH (Business Insider)
- Ursula Hessenflow (March ’16 Cohort), Founder of myLAB Box, was featured in the Los Angeles Times (LA Times)
- Galen Buckwalter (July ’12 Cohort), Founder of PayOff, released groundbreaking study on financial stress (Forbes)
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.