We are proud to introduce our June ’13 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically by first name.
2. Alejandro Riquezes, CEO of wind2share Inc. wind2share Inc. is a aocial business network designed to connect people & companies to engage in new business & referral opportunities. Alejandro is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
3. Andy Bosselman, Founder of Arithmetic. Arithmetic is curated e-commerce for adults with acne. Customized, evidence-based recommendations. E-mail, mobile, and peer support tools. Andy is based in San Francisco, California.
4. Arben Kryeziu, CTO of Flikdate. Flikdate is the fastest date in the world. Think chatroulette, crossed with hot-or-not crossed with a dating service. Arben is based in Kahului, Hawaii
5. Ben Jorgensen, CEO & Co-Founder of Klick Push, Inc. Klick Push, Inc. provides an ad technology that leverages a library of digital content to create a positive experience with Brands. Ben is based in San Francisco, California.
7. Jagmeet Lamba, CEO & Founder of Opinr.com. Opinr.com creates a place for you to discover and discuss news with friends. Jagmeet is based in San Jose, California.
8. Jay Guiliano, Product Vision of Lithosphere Software, LLC. Lithosphere Software, LLC empowers everyone to analyze patents; TurboTax for patent analysis. Jay is based in Arlington, Virginia.
9. Jerry Slade, CEO of Eagle Apps Inc. Eagle Apps Inc. is an expenditure tracker with IRS Audit Protection on real time basis for Small Businesses and Individuals. Jay is based in Bainbridge Island, Washington.
10. Jianming Zhou, Founder of Butu, Inc. Butu, Inc. is your personal trip advisor to help traveler make sound decision more effectively with less time, efforts and cost. Jiaming is based in Sunnyvale, California.
11. Kourosh Parsapour, CEO of 5plus. 5plus improves physiotherapy efficiency with their proprietary software and Kinect to reduce assessment and documentation time from 30 to 2 min. Kourosh is based in Hermosa Beach, California.
12. Lin Tam, CEO & Founder of digitalmunch. digitalmunch automates the entire video production process in making video trailers. Think 99 designs but for video production. Lin is based in Burlingame, California.
13. Lisa Besserman, Founder of Startup Buenos Aires. Startup Buenos Aires is a community whose objective is to inspire, promote and support startups & entrepreneurship in Buenos Aires. Lisa is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
14. Lisa Maki, CEO of PokitDok. PokitDok is a price transparent health marketplace where consumers shop directly from providers for high value health services. Lisa is based in Menlo Park, California.
15. Majid Sameni, Founder of ParaStack. ParaStack is a compose-able Platform Software Stack (Big Data, LAMP, ERP, etc). It is a tool that helps to “Design”, “Deployment” and “Monitoring”. Majid is based in Union City, California.
16. Marcin Kowalski, CFO of UXPin. UXPin is a toolset for people who wants to design a better User Experience of their web and mobile apps. We bring design to the masses. Marcin is based in Gdynia, Pomeranian Voivodeship.
18. Matthieu Dejardins, CEO of Nextuser. Nextuser is a Conversion and Engagement Optimization Platform. They help web-based business to build communication cycles sending multi-channel. Matthieu is based in San Francisco, California.
19. Michael Dunworth, Founder of Yunur. Yunur is like instagram, with links only. People can upvote/downvote links of friends and collect hashtags whilst they browse the internet. Michael is based in San Francisco, California.
20. Nick Macario, CEO of Mobiley. Mobiley is a mobile website generation platform that converts a standard website to a mobile version site with the click of a button. Nick is based in San Francisco, California.
21. Nikolai Bratkovski, CEO of Opencare. Opencare is OpenTable for healthcare – the fastest growing healthcare booking engine that connects health providers with patients in need. Nikolai is based in San Francisco, California.
22. Ruchira Modi, Co-Founder of RJEAGLE. RJEAGLE is bringing Math to life using the power of animation for middleschoolers and HigherEd consulting for opensource enterprise software adoption. Ruchira is based in San Jose, California.
23. Ryan Taylor, CEO of Cirios Real Estate. Cirios Real Estate purchase and manage apartment buildings with the intention of changing how young tech professionals live and work. Ryan is based in San Francisco, California.
24. Jeff Unger, CEO of eMinutes. eMinutes is a law firm unlike any other. They focus only on two things – they form and maintain companies; and they have unique expertise in the entertainment and real estate industries. Jeff is based in Los Angeles, California.
With the addition of the June Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 375 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members. To learn more about Founders Network click here.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.