We are proud to introduce our January 2013 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically by first name.
1. Aarlo Stone Fish, Co-founder and CEO of AdWill. AdWill connects people looking for mobile leads with mobile ad inventory. AdWill’s ad targeting algorithms place ads that convert the best given the time, user demographics, publisher, creative, etc. Aarlo is based in San Francisco, California.
3. Erik Duisenberg, Founder of AudioTag. AudioTag is committed to building innovative and disruptive technologies which enable communication between broadcast media and the listener. Erik is based in San Francisco, California.
4. Geremie Camara, Co-Founder of TicTokLabs, Inc. TicTokLabs Inc. is creating a multi-platform, edutainment application that uses music and game mechanics to teach foreign languages named JamTok.
5. Grant Henderson, Founder and CEO of RepX. RepX is a marketing toolkit that Integrates multiple services (eg. email, sms, vouchers, rewards, loyalty networks, etc.) into one platform. Grant is based in Menlo Park, California.
6. Håkon Harberg, Founder and CEO of Vidamo Group. Vidamo Group works across digital platforms to fulfill a global demand for innovative mobile orientated marketing and enterprise services. Håkon is based in Oslo, Norway.
7. Ken Levy, CEO of 4-Tell. 4-Tell provides an integrated suite of products that allows merchants to deliver individually personalized product recommendations to shoppers across all media channels. Ken is based in Stevenson, Washington.
8. Kevin Smith, Co-Founder and CEO of seedchange. seedchange is an online platform for facilitating investing in startups by streamlining and automating the entire process from discovery and diligence through documentation and and investor relations. Kevin is based out of Burlingame, California.
9. Lindsey Guest, Founder and CEO of Beauty Army. BeautyARMY is personalizing the cluttered, 6B online beauty and personal care market. Utilizing proprietary algorithms created by the CTO (MIT, NASA), BeautyARMY is pioneering true personalization in the e-commerce space. With over 100 brand partners and coverage in TIME magazine, Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine, BeautyARMY experienced explosive growth in the latter half of 2012 and has welcomed their 9th employee to their quickly growing team. Lindsey is based out of San Francisco, California.
10. Louie Ruvane, Founder and CEO of Fame4Good. Fame4Good leverages the worldwide interest in celebrities to generate money and awareness for their personal foundations and charities by giving one hour of time to meet with a fan in support of their foundation or chosen charity. Louie is based in Coronado, California.
11. Ludre Stevens, CEO of YuDoGlobal. YuDoGlobal is a revolutionary email productivity tool that automatically captures, prioritizes, tracks, and manages tasks and action items buried in your email. Ludre is based in London, United Kingdom.
12. Matt Hendrickson, Founder and CEO of Ascendify. Ascendify makes it faster and more efficient for companies to connect with future talent by building enterprise communities so employers and recruiters can establish personal relationships directly with candidates. Matt is based in San Francisco, California.
13. Matt Crowe, Founder and CEO of AHHHA. AHHHA is a company driving Social Ideation, which enables people to stake claim in their ideas, tap into the wisdom of the crowd and drive continuous collaboration around ideas. Matt is based in Palo Alto, California.
14. Nathan Beckord, Co-Founder and CEO of Foundersuite. Foundersuite streamlines tasks such as ideation and validation, operations, fundraising and investor relations so that founders can focus more time on building great products. Nathan is based in San Francisco, California.
15. Neal Bram, Founder and President of BEHUM, Inc. BEHUM, Inc. is a simple way for any individuals to regularly contribute to a vibrant democracy by allowing them to rate the direct and unfiltered messages from their politicians and sharing their views with politicians, friends, and family. Neal is based in San Francisco, California.
16. Phoenix Gonzalez, Co-Founder and COO of Dotstudioz Inc. Dotstudioz Inc. is an entertainment technology company that provides digital media professionals access to innovative tools and technologies that empower them to create successful business models in the emerging new media space. Phoenix is based in Burbank, California.
17. Randy Cox, President and CEO of Pricing Healthcare. Pricing Healthcare is a localized online marketplace for consumers to compare healthcare prices. Randy is based in American Fork, Utah.
18. Reza Ladchartabi, Co-Founder of Mobzili. Mobzili is focused on developing unique mobile platforms which center around the user’s location. Reza is based in Mountain View, California.
19. Robert Karlsson. Robert’s startup is in stealth. Robert focuses on social networking and using collaboration tools to collectively solve common behavioral issues.
20. Saul Lustgarten, CEO of RingTU. RingTU is Latin-America’s virtual phone system that makes it easy to claim a local telephone number, record a message, create extensions, forward calls, receive voicemail via e-mail and more. Saul is based in Aventura, Florida.
21. Sergio Canales, Founder of Okuul. Okuul is a tool that combines livechat and remote-desktop for Ecommerce websites to engage their customers and increase their conversion rates, without installation for website visitors. Sergio is based in San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León.
22. Stephen Dash, CEO of joinStampede. joinStampede is an aggregator of consumers of non-discretionary financial services products (e.g. mortgages, student loans) that uses ‘movement style’ campaigns to mobilize specific consumer groups and facilitate product creation. Stephen is based in San Francisco, California.
23. Tong Li, Founder and CEO of Intelli4C. Intelli4C is a silicon valley based data startup company that believes data intelligence product will play a key role for both consumers and enterprises in the Cloud era decade.
24. Tony Clemendor, Founder of HomeHuddle. HomeHuddle is a cloud based project and client management system for custom home builders and remodeling contractors. Tony is based in Menlo Park, California.
25. Zeb Dropkin, Founder and CEO of RentHackr. RentHackr finds apartments before they hit the market with renter-powered search. Zeb is based in Santiago, Chile.
With the addition of the January Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 275 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members. To learn more about Founders Network click here.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.