LAUNCH, a media company focused on startups, technology and entrepreneurship that hosts in-person events and produces web-based content and videos is hiring:
Executive Producer in San Francisco, California
- Role Description: Heading up their video series and podcast, This Week in Startups (TWIST). Hosted by LAUNCH Founder Jason Calacanis, the show features long-form interviews with founders and investors, and a rotating group of experts showcasing the most intriguing and outrageous stories in tech. http://thisweekinstartups.com. You will be the chief booker, creative mind, product manager and community band leader behind the show, interacting with some of the highest profile people in tech, and our dedicated fan base.You’ll also play a key role in LAUNCH events, which include the LAUNCH Festival. From identifying and booking high-profile speakers to evaluating early-stage startups to launch on stage, you’ll be a linchpin of their editorial team. They just completed the 7th annual LAUNCH Festival in San Francisco, which drew over 9,000 attendees (http://festival.launch.co). Other events include LAUNCH Beacon (http://launchbeacon.co), LAUNCH Mobile & Wearables (http://mobile.launch.co) and the LAUNCH Hackathon (http://hackathon.launch.co). To read more about this open position and to see how to apply click here.
Conference Producer & Curator in San Francisco, California
- Role Description: In this role you will be responsible for identifying and booking guests, developing onstage content, and managing speaker relationships and logistics. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, flexible, and passionate about tech and startups, with deep connections in the industry.To read more about this open position and to see how to apply click here.
HeyLets, a social app for sharing positive experience recommendations, for you to remember and others to discover – it’s the home of good times is hiring:
- Role Description: We’re looking for an iOS developer that has (ideally) published their own apps/games and understands ASO, mobile analytics platform Flurry and has an instinct for growth hacking. You’ll also have an eye for design, animations and custom transitions etc. To learn more about this open position and to learn how to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Role Description: They’re looking for someone with approximately 5 years experience with Java and MySQL, and some experience with a video streaming technology such as HTTP Live. To learn more about this open position and to learn how to apply email email@example.com.
- Role Description: They’re looking for someone with a stellar track record and several years experience marketing consumer Internet brands. Whether your forte is PR, social marketing or direct e-marketing, if you’ve demonstrated that you can either drive app installs or user engagement then they want to hear from you. To learn more about this open position and to learn how to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
import.io which allows users to extract structured data from websites without writing any computer code is hiring:
Technical Support Analyst in Hoxton, London
- Role Description: They’re looking for someone who loves helping people understand and use new and exciting software and who relishes the challenge of the expressing complexity in a simple and effective manner. In addition they are after someone with a keen interest in web development wishing to further their technical skills within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. To read more about this open position and to see how to apply click here.
- Role Description: They’re on the hunt for a smart web developer to join their London based start-up team and help them restructure the web. They’re looking for someone with substantial web app developing skills and a flair for UX and design. It is essential that you also have a killer attention to detail, bags of motivation, a proactive attitude, and the desire to offer up ideas for improvements. They need somebody who can help them quickly prototype and test ideas as well as iterate on our existing products. To read more about this open position and to see how to apply click here.
If you are interested in learning more about our approval process, please click here.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.