- Founder Keynotes and Panels: Topics sourced from content collected on the Founders Network forum.
- Workshops: Based on founder’s objectives for their startups this year, collected on a quarterly basis by the FN Success Team.
- Private Investor Office Hours: With 20+ vetted investors who have proven their commitment to mentoring founders by joining our fnInvestor Program.
- Catered Breakfast & Lunch: Based on the sector, stage, and objectives for your startup, you will be sat with a curated small group for each meal.
- A Special Wine Tasting Reception: Produced by Sonoma’s County’s own Viansa Winery.
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $1M in startup discounts and mentorship from 50+ Institutional Investors. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member.