We are proud to introduce our May ’13 Cohort of Tech Startup Founders. Arranged Alphabetically by first name.
1. Aaron Dence, Founder of Studio 41. Studio 41 specializes in low-cost, live, online group fitness classes that are social and interactive. They bring fitness classes online! Aaron is based in San Francisco, California.
3. Brett Northart, President of LE TOTE. LE TOTE is a women’s fashion rental service offering unlimited boutique style apparel and accessories through a monthly subscription. Brett is based in San Francisco, California.
5. Bryan Almquist, CEO of Archetris. Archetris is replacing the cumbersome design software of the 20th century with small, modular, task-specific apps that work together to help you solve your complex design problems. Bryan is based in Occidental, California.
8. David Marshall, Managing Director of PerformanceCentre. PerformanceCentre is a cloud B2B application that calculates sales, then automates commissions and incentive plans. David is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
9. Eva Bunker, Co-Founder of Critical Watch. Critical Watch provides enterprise vulnerability management since 2000, and now aims to help define the emerging security intelligence field. Eva is based in Dallas, Texas.
11. Justin Johnson, CEO & Co-Founder of Late Labs. Late Labs helps developers find like minded collaborators and awesome things to work on in their side project time. Justin is based in San Francisco, California.
12. Kateryna Sytnyk, CTO & Co-Founder of MerXz. MerXz tells you how much money you will make before you open your retail store. So before you invest all your time and money, use MerXz. Kateryna is based in Palo Alto, California.
14. Laura Demmons, Chairman & CEO of Sylvan Source. Sylvan Source has developed an innovative industrial platform applicable to broad industrial processing and thermal energy management. Laura is based in Redwood City, California.
15. Louis-Victor Jadavji, COO of Turnyp. Turnyp boost food service conversions by promoting meals that match the social graph/nutritional/dietary profile of users. Louis-Victor is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
16. Mihir Naware, Director of Marketing and Business Development of PhiSIx Fashion Labs. PhiSIx Fashion Labs is a Hollywood-grade Virtual Try-On and Virtual Fit tech for apparel e-commerce, allowing customers to find the perfect look and fit online. Mihir is based in Redwood City, California.
17. Mike Wadhera, CEO & Founder of Sports Feed. Sports Feed is the new, fast, and simple way to follow your sports world on your phone. Always up-to-date & always relevant. No filler or fluff. Mike is based in New York, New York.
18. Mukta Goel, CEO & Co-Founder of TalentXp. TalentXp is a social recruiting platform that helps small and medium business connect with top talent by leveraging their own employee social network. Mukta is based in Cupertino, California.
20. Pouria Sanae, CEO of Cityblis. Cityblis is a marketplace for Professional Designers, serving a rich niche market with a strong first mover advantage to dominate the space. Pouria is based in Mountain View, California.
23. Shahid Rashid, COO & Co-Founder of Atlas5D. Atlas5D protects independence at home by measuring the state-of-health signaled by human movement upbeat, without photos or worn devices. Shahid is based in San Francisco, California.
24. Victor Oliveros, CEO of Flying Pixels. Flying Pixels is Tumblr for native mobile apps. Democratizing the app store for the 90% without developer resources to build apps. Victor is based in San Francisco, California.
With the addition of the May Cohort, Founders Network is now more than 350 members strong! We are excited about the deep and diverse experience sets and perspectives each new member brings to our peer mentorship community of tech startup founders. Together we are taking management and personal risk off the table and ensuring mutual success. Stay tuned to the fnBlog for startup updates, tips and lessons learned from each of our new members. To learn more about Founders Network click here.