For motivational speaker Nick Santonastasso, changing your circumstances starts with changing your mindset. To illustrate this tenet of his philosophy, the 26-year-old entrepreneur and author tells his origin story.
Before he was born, he was diagnosed with Hanhart syndrome, a rare condition that affects limb development. His parents were told their baby had a 30% chance of survival.
“The decision my parents made in that moment was to focus on the 30% chance of me living versus the 70% chance of me dying,” he says. “When you identify how the brain works, what you focus on in your life, you get more of.”
This lesson is at the heart of Santonastasso’s work as a speaker. Through sharing his unique story, he trains professionals around the world how to reach their full potential. In 2018, he released his first book, Victim to Victor: How to Overcome the Victim Mentality to Live the Life You Love.
On. Dec. 14, Santonastasso will host a webinar for Founders Network members where he will share his strategies for personal and professional success.
In his webinar, he will also discuss:
Opening Remarks @ 9:30am PT
Join us for opening remarks with Kevin Holmes, Founder & CEO @ Founders Network, to get the latest updates from the Network and opportunities for getting involved.
Keynote Speaker @ 9:40am PT
Nick Santonastasso is a global keynote speaker, entrepreneur and philanthropist who has trained over 1 million people on life and business psychology. He is certified in neuro linguistic programming (NLP), hypnosis, timeline therapy as well as being an expert on neuroplasticity. Although he’s just 26, Nick has taught alongside some of the greats like Steve Forbes, Ed Mylett and is currently serving on a world tour with his main mentor Tony Robbins. With over 1,000 hours learning from his mentors, Nick has dedicated the past five years of his life studying psychology and human behavior to help those breakthrough their limitations and excel to the next level of life. With the passing of his brother Michael from an overdose, Nick also pursued the path of helping those defeat mental health and substance abuse becoming a partner with WeLevelUp rehab facilities, which serves people across the United States.
Stage-Based Roundtables @ 10:30 am PT
Are you a full-time tech founder? Be our guest! During COVID, we’re making our events available to tech founders everywhere. Enjoy a complimentary ticket to come learn from fellow tech founders, partners and investors. Already used your complimentary guest pass? Request an invite to see if you qualify for membership.
About Founders Network:
Founded in 2011, Founders Network offers lifelong peer mentorship to over 600 tech startup founders globally. Our platform, programs and high-touch service facilitate authentic experience sharing, warm introductions and long-term professional relationships. Additional benefits include over $500k in startup discounts and promotion to 2,000 newsletter readers. Members are located in San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London and other tech hubs. Each month our Membership Committee admits a new cohort of full-time tech founders who are nominated by an existing member. Learn more about us here